Sunday, December 10, 2006

Do you have an opinion?

The intricacies of my mind, the vulnerability of my deeds, the solitude I crave dearly and the dream that I have to relinquish…

The freedom that never was, the decisions that don’t matter, the darkness that treads, hence the voice inside my head grows…

Do you have an opinion?
A mind of your own?
I thought you were special
I thought you should know
But I've run out of patience
I've run out of comments
I'm tired of the violence
I couldn't care less

Do you have an opinion?
A mind of your own?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Sometimes I think I am just not perceptive enough to understand what you are saying and, hence, I shouldn't even be commenting lol... You write really well. You should really write a book someday...

Itsfarsh said...

Perceptive!! lol

Half the time i dont know what i am babbling about..

My rants simplified would be about how factors, individuals, elements control our decision making abilities, our we the kind of person to take heed to such things or "Do we really have a mind of our own"

Right now I just hate myself...

I am really not my favourite person right now :)

Anonymous said...

"The dream I have to relinquish"

Farsh,

Oh - what a sad, sad but true statement. I have had to relinquish so many dreams but never of the magnitude that I know you are referring to (grammar police, look away!!)

Hang in there, Farsh...

Love,
M

Ahmed said...

I think everyone needs a vacation. It doesn't really solve anything. But just a break, to get away from things would be nice.

cellardoor said...

that poem reminds me of a person who i'm very mad at - never a straight answer, always a riddle!!