Thursday, December 07, 2006

An Advice...

I don’t understand the frivolity of your mind my friend, it baffles me no bound. I like to imagine the distances you have covered are inconsequential in comparison to the journey you embark on. Do you really believe that these meager saccharine memories are too stiff a price to pay, do you reckon this is exploitation.

You know I'm such a fool for you
You've got me wrapped around your finger...
Do you have to let it linger?

Ignore the slow music that churns out…

Let reality ensue, your world culminates down a bitter path and your melancholic song plays in the background

Flames to Dust, Lovers to friends,
why do all good things come to an end…

Write it all down, every miniature detail and then as you gaze at your written times of yore with much lament and sorrow, burn it, let the ashes rise and drift away with the wind of change, maybe then you will bury it and move on...

2 comments:

zee said...

a cranberries fan farsh? impressive:)

Itsfarsh said...

Dolores's voice has always kept me company many a lonley nights :)

Can't think of any better song to describe the helpness of being in love than "Linger"

Was listening to Gypsy King's "Trista Pena" by the beach, perfectly suits the melancholic mood..