Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ohh Dear Blasphemy..

I have hidden every failure, disappointment and letdowns into a dark abyss. I have felt the essence of vulnerability as time raptures my aspirations, my dreams & my ambitions. But I have never forsaken my faith. My steadfast belief accepts these as mere trials & I eternally linger for my glory days. But…

I pour my angst, drop by drop; into a Jar I call patience,
But I fear, the Jar is small, soon the anger tips over..

Here is a scenario to excruciate and confound a pious zealot or what that matter anybody with a shred of Faith residing within him: How do you squash the effervescence urge to ire upon the happenings effecting you with the defined and resolute question

“WHY ME”?

I have stood at the edge of Blasphemy and stared brazenly onto the other side. Sometimes none of it makes sense. How many times have I been advised to never question the occurrences rather repent?

REPENT!! FOR WHAT?

Where are the sins for which I am being persecuted?

Where are the deeds for which I am being blazed?

Have I not concealed myself within the barrows of faith?

Have I not immersed myself into the sea of belief?

Maybe.. He is not listening?
Maybe.. He does not want to listen?
Maybe.. I am not worth listening to?

No matter how much I flutter at edge of sacrilege, I hold steadfast to your rope..

Awaiting A Sign.. still asking “WHY”

1 comment:

cellardoor said...

interesting...
u only have 2 answer 2 urself, and ur god...