Thursday, September 07, 2006

Poison..

They say the darkness engulfing me is due to a devious poison harming my existence..

A poison that surges through the intricate system of my life form providing sustenance to feeble values & artificial ethics much adored by me.

A poison that helps me to co-exist in a tranquil state with my soul but creates crevices with those around me.

A poison that guards my fortress of fortitude.

A poison that bestows onto me mental presence and true bliss.

I have eradicated this seed of obliteration within me.

I have imprisoned my former resolute, idiotic self deep within the dungeons of my fortress of wisdom.

I have finally attained the admiration I forever sought..

Alas!

I have killed my free will..

I have killed my free will..

I have killed my free will..

You will be dearly missed sweet friend..

2 comments:

Itsfarsh said...

one man's bread is another man's. poison

How painful the blow felt within; when you blissfully casted your maligned stone at my Glasshouse..

Shatter to small pieces.. My Soul, My Virtue, My Dignity..

But you have succeeded in making me a better man..

So is the irony of my predicament.

Itsfarsh said...

My apologies if I have offended you...

My Previous comment was in no way referring to your comment that preceded it... I am sorry for any confusion my wordings might have caused...

I am most intrigued by your blog and thankful for your gracious words about mine...

Peace