Monday, March 05, 2007

My New Job...

I watched faces; slowly the buzz about the place became accustomed to my being. There exists a stark difference to what I have left behind; a feeling of purpose exists but an unexplained loneliness cohabits. I miss my Cubicle, I yearn for my afternoon tea, I covet the melancholy, the camaraderie, or maybe I miss being ME.

But isn’t this life...

There persists a constant struggle to move on and readjust.

We carry within us a blinding gap that aches the soul within, we try desperately to adapt to the changes.

How long? A brief time or a long tenure... I don’t know.

Its different, it’s scary...

I just watch faces.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully stated, Farsh (as always).

I didn't know you'd changed jobs--is this why I never hear from you anymore?

It's sounds like you are having some adjustment issues at the new place... I hope it is better in some respect. And I hope you are well.

Love,
M

Itsfarsh said...

I hoped for a quite transition... its just been too quite for my liking :)

Slight adjustment issues but hopefully everything will re-align itself.

Anonymous said...

I'm sending re-alignment vibes your way.

--M

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say (again) that the bird poem you shared with me today is one of the most amazing pieces of art I've experienced in a long time.

You are a killer poet, Farsh.

--Minty